1. On 6 September 2012, the Democratic Convention ended
2. President Barack Obama overtook Mitt Romney a day after the end of the Democratic convention
3. The main weapon of the Republicans against Democrats is the foreign policy and the war on terrorism, with the central relationship with religion
4. In those days Youtube clips from the film Innocence of Muslims, deemed offensive by the believers of Islam, have been dubbed in Arabic
5. On 11 September 2012 the U.S. ambassador to Libya, Chris Steven, was killed during the protests against the movie
6. All this just before the already scheduled visit of the Pope in Lebanon and about 50 days before the election U.S.
Are independent events, in your opinion? And who gains the most from Chris Stevens death?
Watch the video:
Share the post: